Garmin Edge Explore GPS Enabled Computer
- ShowProduct Information Discover new routes, and stay connected3 wherever you ride with Edge Explore. This easy-to-use cycli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide & Compatibility
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Touchscreen touring bike computer with connected features
- Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high resolution, 3" glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that's visible even in direct sunlight
- Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn navigation and Trendline™ popularity routing to find the on- and off-road routes most-travelled by cyclists
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast, how high and where you ride
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including smart bike lights and rearview radar to detect cars and alert drivers
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you gain connected features, including LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Physical dimensions - 105.0 x 55.0 x 22.0 mm
- Weight - 116g
- Water Rating - IPX7
- Battery - Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Display Size - 39.0 x 65.0 mm; 3.0" diag (76.0 mm)
- Display Resolution - 240 x 400 pixels, touchscreen
- Colour display
- Battery Life - up to 12 hours
- High-Sensitivity Receiver
- Ability to add maps
- Storage and Power Capacity - 16 GB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations - 200
- Routes - 100
- History - 200 hours
- Smart notifications
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause
- Auto Lap
- Auto scroll
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Smart Notifications: Yes
- Navigation via device, apps, popularity routing and recalculation: Yes
- Round-trip course: Yes
- Course creator: Yes
- Connected capability: Activity upload, LiveTrack, GroupTrack, Rider-to-Rider Messaging, Incident Detection, Assistance
- Third-Party App access: Yes (via Connect™ IQ)
- Varia Cycling Awareness accessory compatible: Yes
- Edge Explore
- Mounting hardware
- MicroUSB cable
There are currently no customer reviews
Computers Guide & Compatibility
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.