Garmin Edge Handlebar Remote Unit - For Edge 1000
- ShowProduct Information Control your Edge 1000 with this rugged, compact and lightweight remote control unitConvenient butto... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionControl your Edge 1000 with this rugged, compact and lightweight remote control unit
- Convenient buttons allow you to mark laps and scroll forward or backward through pages
- Program the third button from a preset list of functions
- Red and green LED lights indicate button presses, pairing and sleep mode for easy understanding
- Edge remote bundle includes a road bike mount and a mountain bike mount, so changing from one ride to the next is seamless
- Water rated to 50 m the remote unit is designed with the harshest of riding conditions in mind
- Easily replaceable lithium CR2032 battery lasts up to one year by entering sleep mode when not in use
- Pack includes Edge Remote, road bike mount, mountain bike mount, installation tool and manuals
- Compatible with the Edge 1000
There are currently no customer reviews
Computers Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.