Garmin Edge Touring GPS Enabled Cycle Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Garmin Edge Touring GPS enabled cycle computer is great for riders looking for an adventure. Th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Garmin Edge Touring GPS enabled cycle computer is great for riders looking for an adventure. This is a fully-featured sat nav for your bike, with tonnes of ride information so you can track and improve your performance.
Review | 4 out of 5
“Garmin is one of the biggest names when it comes to bike-mounted GPS devices, and the Edge Touring Plus plugs a gap in its range: it has the sat nav capabilities of the top-level Edge 810 without the cost or complexity.” – Bike Radar
Open Street Maps
European street maps are pre-loaded on the Edge Touring as standard. These maps come with digital elevation info and will give you turn by turn directions to your destination in a clear and easy to see 2.6" touchscreen display - the same found on the class-leading Garmin 810 and 800.
A great feature of this Garmin is the ability to tell the computer how far you would like to ride and loop back to your starting point. This is ideal if you want to go for a quick spin from your home, or if you're somewhere new and you want to arrive back to your car.
You can also ride on routes that other Garmin Edge users have uploaded to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. This is a great way to experience new routes in your local area that you maybe haven't experience before. You can also upload your own ride and share with others too.
The Garmin Edge Touring computer doesn't just give you a turn by turn route to follow. It also tracks and measures various important rides stats. Below is the ride information this Garmin will deliver:
- Average Speed
- Max Speed
- Total Ascent
- Total Descent
- Distance to Destination
- ETA at Destination
- Grid Reference
- Battery Level
- GPS Accuracy
- Time of Day
A car sat-nav for your bike!
- Open Street maps as standard Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, featured specifically with maps and points of interest (POIs) to help you find your way by bike
Simply enter an address or search for POIs and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s)
And with round-trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you'd like to ride and then choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started
You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures, as well as share your own experiences
Uses the same 2.6-inch touchscreen as the class-leading 810 and 800
Preloaded European open street maps (OSM) with digital elevation information as standard
Intuitive interface as standard giving access to courses, where to, and route menus
The Sat Nav for Your Bike
- On-road or off-road navigation using the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map of Europe
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
Wherever you are, find your way
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind or just a distance you want to ride, Edge Touring gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community.
Find Places and Get Directions
European bike-specific maps preloaded in the Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads or on paths and trails.
With RoundTrip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you’d like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and Adventures
Don’t have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customise the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your Experiences
Edge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your rides to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
- Physical dimensions: 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (51.0 x 93.0 x 25.0 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 1.4" x 2.2" (36.0 x 55.0 mm); 2.6" diag (66.0 mm)
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Colour display
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Storage and Power Capacity: microSD™
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: Limited by memory space available
- History: up to 180 hours
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- RoundTrip routing: yes
- Routeplanner: yes
In The Box
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
What is the coverage of the Edge Touring?
OSM coverage for the following twenty-five (25) countries:
- Czech Republic
- (Republic of) Ireland
- (Principality of) Monaco
- The Netherlands
- San Marino
- Vatican City
Garmin User ManualsGarmin Edge Touring user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.