Garmin Hub Mounted Speed Sensor
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors
- With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes
- The Speed Sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times
- Can operate without a head unit and is great to pair directly with tablet/phone for training software via Bluetooth
- The Cadence Sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros
- By each sensor singly, or in the everyday value bundle
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.