Garmin Out Front Handlebar Mount for Garmin Edge
- ShowProduct Information This stylish mount allows you to take full advantage of all the robust data that your Edge givesThe ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This stylish mount allows you to take full advantage of all the robust data that your Edge gives
- The Edge is out in front of you for easier, heads up positioning and increased safety
- Fits 31.8 mm bars
- Compatible with Edge 200, 500, 800 and Forerunner 310XT, 910XT with the quick release kit
- Weighs just 26 g
- Made from impact resistant plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Garmin Out Front Handlebar Mount for Garmin Edge Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.