Garmin Rally RS100 SPD-SL Power Meter Pedals
- ShowProduct Information Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed for road cyclists... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Power Meter Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed for road cyclists, the dual-sensing Rally RS100 features SHIMANO SPD-SL cleat compatibility and measures single-sensing total power and cadence.
These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone*, and review later on the Garmin Connect™ app. View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
- Superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats
- Rally™ RS100 single-sensing power meter measures total power and cadence
- Rally™ RS100 is the affordable power meter with the option to upgrade to a dual-sensing system
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computers or the Garmin ConnectTM app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app as well as platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally™ RK/Rally XC pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector™ 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
*When paired with a compatible smartphone downloaded with the Garmin Connect app
TrainingPeaks is a registered trademark of Peaksware, LLC.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Power Meter Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available