The NEO 3M smart trainer’s new integrated motion can be toggled on and off, and it features the innovative Tacx® virtual flywheel, which simulates the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel (when paired with the Tacx Training™ app or other popular training apps on your compatible smart device). It seamlessly connects with popular training apps such as the Tacx Training app, TrainerRoad and Zwift, then automatically uploads your ride data to the Garmin Connect™ smart-device app.
A new pre-installed 11-speed cassette means it’s ready to go out of the box, while a built-in handle makes Tacx NEO 3M extra-portable. This smart trainer can handle up to 2200 watts max power and delivers accuracy within 1% for a broader range of power outputs, including rest periods and soft pedaling. The LED indicator even shows how hard you’re pushing. Now’s the time to train your way to the front of the pack.
- New built-in integrated motion plates give you the most realistic riding feel and can be toggled on and off as desired.
- Built with the innovative Tacx® virtual flywheel, which simulates the feeling of riding on different road types, such as cobblestone and gravel, so you can train for a variety of surfaces (when paired with the Tacx Training™ app or other popular training apps on your compatible smart device).
- Get your legs ready to crush the toughest climbs by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient, and experience descent simulation.
- Use the Tacx Training™ smart-device app to complete structured workouts; access high-quality training videos from around the world and training rides alongside WorldTour pro teams with a premium subscription; train and ride with your friends by planning a GroupRide in the app; and complete challenges to earn badges in the Garmin Connect™ smart-device app.
- Seamless integration with TrainerRoad, Zwift and other popular riding/training smart-device apps
- Track your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements, including power, speed and cadence, and improved accuracy within 1% for a broader range of power outputs.
- Well-balanced design ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2200 watts.
- The built-in LED indicator shows how hard you’re pushing through a range of colors.
- Ready to go out of the box with a new pre-installed 11-speed cassette, seamless in-app onboarding process and no calibration required.
- The new Tacx® smart network adapter uses a connection with Ethernet or Wi-Fi® technology to create a more stable connection when multiple trainers are in one location, such as virtual races.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.