Gear Up Up-and-Away Deluxe Hoist System
- ShowProduct Information The Gear Up Up-and-Away Deluxe Hoist System is the sturdy and secure solution to your indoor bike st... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bicycle Storage Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Gear Up Up-and-Away Deluxe Hoist System is the sturdy and secure solution to your indoor bike storage problems. Simply hoist your bike up towards the ceiling to keep it safe and dry, while keeping it out of the way.
With a generous maximum weight of 120 lbs/54 kg the Deluxe Hoist is very strong and has additional straps so you can send extra items skyward. You'll need a ceiling height of up to 12 feet/3.65 metres.
- If you have got the ceiling height (of up to 12 feet 3.65 metres), and ceiling strength, then this hoist will allow you to maximise space efficiency
- The two-rope pulley system will keep your bike level throughout the operation, and reduces the effort required
- A locking clutch system and a wall-mounted tie-off cleat ensure that what goes up stays up
- Maximum recommended weight is 120 lbs / 54 kg
- Comes with two extra straps to allow other items to be attached, such as canoes, skis, ladders, roof boxes, etc
- All fixing hardware is included, and some simple DIY is required
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bicycle Storage Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.