Giant Anthem 29er 2 Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An XC bike for the prospective racer, the Giant Anthem 29er 2 is an alloy-framed full sus cross coun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An XC bike for the prospective racer, the Giant Anthem 29er 2 is an alloy-framed full sus cross country bike that gives excellent value for money, especially considering its performance. With 100mm travel front and rear with Fox suspension, climbs are easier than ever before, while descents can be taken on with full confidence.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 90mm Maestro suspension
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance 100mm-travel fork with Boost 15mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance trunnion mount rear shock
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Black
- The Giant Anthem 2 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Built on a totally reengineered ALUXX SL aluminium frameset featuring 90mm of rear suspension travel and 100mm up front, this all-new 29er delivers speed, balance and control on fast, technical XC terrain. It’s optimized for larger-diameter wheels with an updated Maestro suspension system that’s configured for a tighter rear triangle.
The updated geometry makes it a quicker and more agile on climbs and descents. The trunnion-mount shock produces a smooth, supple feel with improved pedalling efficiency. A new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminium version. And Boost wider hub spacing improves wheel stiffness for better control in rugged XC terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 90mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Performance, 100mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered Steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 180mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 160mm, Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT500 I-Spec II|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow +|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11 speed|
|Rims:||Giant XC-1 29" Wheelset, 21mm Inner Width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 15x110, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis IKON 29x2.2" Folding, 60 TPI, TR/EXO, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis IKON 29x2.2" Folding, 60 TPI, TR/EXO, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT500 PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.