Giant Defy Advanced 1 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride with less fatigue on your longest, roughest road cycling adventures. The Giant Defy Advanced 1 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Ride with less fatigue on your longest, roughest road cycling adventures. The Giant Defy Advanced 1 is an endurance road bike, that combines designed in compliance with a slightly more upright riding position, and is ideal for sportives as well as all cycling on less than perfect road surfaces.Giant Defy Advanced review
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 disc wheelset
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for refined shifting with a wide gear range
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping consistency
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon Smoke/Yellow/Charcoal
- The Giant Defy Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Stay smooth, even on rough rides. This endurance road bike is purpose-built for your longest, hardest rides.
This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame features endurance geometry and engineered compliance for a smooth, high-performance ride. Its tube shapes are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations, yet they’re still stiff in ways that matter—for pedalling efficiency and precise, stable handling. It’s actually crafted with specific carbon layups to give it just the right feel. And integrated disc-brake technology, featuring flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles front and rear, gives you added control in all types of weather and road conditions.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Giant Conduct Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant PR 2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, Front/Rear 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, Front/Rear 12mm Thru-Axle|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Defy Advanced 1 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought the bike a month ago, done a fair few miles, nice light bike with excellent power delivery when needed, The shifters & brake leavers are shimano 105 which was a big disappointment. you would expect them to be shimano ultegra to match other components that are on the bike. That's my only bad point, appart from that love the bike. Shaun North Wales
Bought the bike a month ago, done a fair few miles, nice light bike with excellent power delivery when needed, The shifters & brake leavers are shimano 105 which was a big disappointment. you would expect them to be shimano ultegra to match other components that are on the bike. That's my only bad point, appart from that love the bike. Shaun North WalesClose review
Lovely bike, well built, looks stunning, lot written about the brake system no issues from me.
Lovely bike, well built, looks stunning, lot written about the brake system no issues from me.Close review