Giant Entour E+ 1 CS 2020 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride all the way across town with comfort, ease and style. Commute every day, pick up the groceries,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride all the way across town with comfort, ease and style. Commute every day, pick up the groceries, or take the long route just for the fun of it. Long-lasting power and Smart Assist technology make the new Giant Entour E+ electric bike irresistible.
- ALUXX alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Suspension fork offers 50mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed hub gears for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 700c wheels (26” on XS size) with wide 40c tyres
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Dark Iron
- The Giant Entour E+ 1 CS is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life, 60Nm, 5 modes 50-300% support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400Wh, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl Charge, USB charging
This smooth-riding city E-bike can help you cover longer distances with less time and effort. The Entour E+ introduces Smart Assist technology, which determines and provides just the right amount of support you need to have a comfortable ride. You can tune your support ratios up to 300 percent. The Entour E+ e bike also gives you the power to ride farther with a 400 or 500 EnergyPak that mounts neatly behind the saddle on the rear rack.
- Smart control - Smart Assist technology provides just the right amount of power you need for a comfortable ride. The EnergyPak 500 battery pack offers long-lasting support.
- Tunable support - The tunable SyncDrive Life motor provides support ratios up to 300 percent. You can personalize these to your preferred riding style.
- Easy handling - The low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and delivers a comfortable, confident ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX aluminium, monotube extra low-stepthrough design.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX 50mm Suspension|
|Stem:||Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm (quill)|
|Bars:||Aluminium 30degree sweep|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDM-M275|
|Shifters:||Shimano Nexus 7speed RevoShift|
|Rims:||Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus 7 rear|
|Front Tyre:||CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection|
|Rear Tyre:||CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Nuvola gel|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl Charge|