Giant Explore E+ 1 Pro 2020 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Uptown city streets or bumpy backroads, this versatile E-bike helps you enjoy every journey. The Gia... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Uptown city streets or bumpy backroads, this versatile E-bike helps you enjoy every journey. The Giant Explore E+ 1 Pro combines urban riding style with versatile all-rounder performance.
- ALUXX alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Suspension fork offers 60mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 2x10-speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 700c wheels with wide 45c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Matt Black
- The Giant Explore E+ 1 pro is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 360% tuneable support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl EVO, remote button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & ANT+ connectable
The Explore E+ Pro features an ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Pro motor that’s powered by Yamaha. Together, they deliver great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road surfaces. It is now possible to tune it the way you want with the tuneable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider’s power. Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro the perfect bike to explore new routes.
Comfort and stability
Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro a great choice to explore new routes.
- Navigation possibilities
The RideControl EVO with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
- Tuneable support
You can tune the motor to exactly the level of support you desire, with tuneable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider’s power.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount|
|Fork:||RST VIVAir E, 700c x15, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout, 15x100 axle|
|Bars:||Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT500, i-spec II|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+|
|Rims:||Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant eTracker, sealed cartridge bearings 15mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant eTracker, sealed cartridge bearings 142x12 Thru-axle, e-bike optimized|
|Spokes:||Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex|
|Seat Post:||Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Vivo GTS/WMN|
|Chainset:||Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T|
|Chain:||KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl EVO|