Giant FastRoad Advanced 2 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improving your fitness has never been more fun. Perfect for cycle paths, city streets and adventures... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Improving your fitness has never been more fun. Perfect for cycle paths, city streets and adventures further afield, the Giant FastRoad Advanced 2 carbon flat-bar road bike is smooth, quick and super sleek.
- Advanced Grade carbon composite frame with balanced flatbar road bike geometry
- Carbon bladed fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant S-R2 disc wheelset with 32c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Metallic Navy
- The Giant FastRoad Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR finance
From fitness rides to effortless commutes, FastRoad Advanced is a quick and fun way to go. It blends the speed of a performance road machine with the smooth-riding stability of a flat-bar bike. The frame is made with Giant’s Advanced Carbon Composite material, which gives it a light, responsive ride quality. The innovative D-Fuse seat post helps soak up road vibrations, and ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer rides. The fast-rolling wheels can fit high-volume tyres (up to 32c), and they’re tubeless-ready so you get a smoother ride, more grip, and fewer flats.
- Light and agile
Advanced Carbon Composite frameset with updated geometry minimises weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
- Smooth and comfortable
Innovative D-Fuse carbon seat post absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
- Easy to accessorise
With the ability to fit Giant's RideSense integrated data transmitter as well as racks and mudguards, you can customise the bike for fitness, commuting or long-range adventures.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc|
|Stem:||Giant Contact, 8-degree|
|Bars:||Giant Connect, flat|
|Front Brake:||TRP TKD-84|
|Rear Brake:||TRP TKD-84|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes:||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia Fondo 2, tubeless, 700x32|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia Fondo 2, tubeless, 700x32|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS400, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Chain:||KMC X10 with Missing Link|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500, 11x34|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|