Giant Fathom E+ 2 29" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take control of the trail with the fun new Giant Fathom E+ 2 hardtail E-bike. Now you can climb with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take control of the trail with the fun new Giant Fathom E+ 2 hardtail E-bike. Now you can climb with greater ease and comfort, and ride further - the perfect formula for an enjoyable day on the trail.
- ALUXX alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Sr Suntour XCM 32 fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Wheels: 29” with wide 2.4” Maxxis tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey
- The Giant Fathom E+ 2 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm powered by YAMAHA, 50-350% tuneable support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & ANT+ connectable
The Fathom E+ is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. A lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame and trail-friendly geometry can help you experience riding like never before. The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer hills with a smile. With a 120mm suspension fork and the confident performance of 29 wheels and tubeless tyres, if offers smooth control and handling. The side-release EnergyPak Smart is seamlessly integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. It’s also simple to control all your settings with the clean, easy-to-use RideControl ONE.
- Smooth Power Delivery
The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
- Responsive Hardtail Handling
Lightweight aluminium frame with trail-friendly geometry, 120mm of front suspension travel, and confident 29 wheels with tubeless tyres puts you in control on off-road terrain.
- Long-Lasting Battery
Integrated EnergyPak Smart with 500Wh of capacity is easy to charge to 80% in 60 minutes with our 6A Fast Charger.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, 141mm Boost QR, integrated KS18 kickstand mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR 32 Boost Coil LOR 29 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1⅛" steerer, lockout|
|Bars:||Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT200|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+|
|Rims:||Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant eTracker Sport, 15mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant eTracker Sport, 141mm QR, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4", EXO, 60 TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4", EXO, 60 TPI|
|Seat Post:||Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium|
|Chainset:||Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor , 28/38T|
|Chain:||KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50-10, 11-42T, 10-Speed|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl ONE|