Giant Propel Advanced 0 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cheat the wind to ride faster. The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is a carbon aero road bike that delivers ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cheat the wind to ride faster. The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is a carbon aero road bike that delivers impressive aerodynamic performance. Of course, being a race bike, the Propel Advanced is very stiff laterally so all of your power is transferred directly to the road, and with Di2 electronic shifting you’ll never miss a beat. Carbon wheels add to the aero performance of the Propel Advanced 0 and razor-sharp handling characteristics mean you can attack at will.Giant Propel Advanced review
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with aero tubing
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain with 52t/36t semi compact chainset
- Giant SpeedControl brakes for improved aero performance
- Giant SL 1 Aero composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Carbon/Smoke/Titanium/Silver
- The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
Proven aero performance, sharp yet stable handling, and one of the lightest frames in its category—you get it all with Propel Advanced. Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology and Advanced-grade composite, this race-ready machine leaves the competition behind. The lightweight, easily adjustable Vector composite seatpost minimizes drag, and frame technologies including the OverDrive steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver sharp handling and pedalling efficiency for the perfect one-two punch at the finish line.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Rear Brake:||Giant SpeedControl|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rims:||Giant SL 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SL 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SL 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SL 1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.