Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cheat the wind. The Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc is an aero road bike that is designed to slice thro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Cheat the wind. The Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc is an aero road bike that is designed to slice through the air with minimal drag while still offering the nimble handling you need for real world road riding. The Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent and powerful speed control in all-weather conditions.
- Advanced grade carbon composite frame with cutting edge aero properties
- Carbon fork blades are an integral part of the aero package
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with semi compact chainset for high-speed cycling
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power in all weathers
- Giant PA-2 Disc tubeless wheelset for reduced puncture worries
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Metallic Green/Black
- The Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
On the attack, in a sprint or cornering at speed. Aero efficiency meets total control in this disc brake solo flyer. Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping technology, the integrated frameset is proven to be faster at a variety of wind angles.
Integrated aerodynamics: AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse aerofoil tube shapes and Contact SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Total control: Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimises aerodynamics and control.
Unrivalled efficiency: Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials and Giant manufacturing processes for optimised stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind tunnel data, engineers optimise each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
This full-composite, lightweight and highly aerodynamic seatpost is engineered specifically for performance road riding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Disc|
|Fork:||Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Shifters:||22 speed Shimano 105 Hydraulic|
|Rims:||P-A2 Disc wheelset, tubeless|
|Front Hub:||P-A2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||P-A2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Forward|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, PressFit|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-30|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
What a fantastic upgrade! Been contemplating getting a Giant bike for a while now........not disappointed either, fantastic performance for the price. Brilliant......
What a fantastic upgrade! Been contemplating getting a Giant bike for a while now........not disappointed either, fantastic performance for the price. Brilliant......Close review