Giant Propel Advanced Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Completely new for 2018, the Giant Propel Advanced Disc is an aero road bike that takes wind cheatin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Completely new for 2018, the Giant Propel Advanced Disc is an aero road bike that takes wind cheating technology to the next level. As well as delivering consistent all-weather stopping power, the hydraulic disc brakes have allowed Giant to take the impressive aero credentials of the Propel to the next level as there is not a cable in sight to disrupt the air flow.Giant Propel Advanced review
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with aero tubing
- Full carbon, Advanced-grade composite fork with OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with 52t/36t semi compact chainset
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Neon Red/Black
- The Giant Propel Advanced Disc is available with 0% APR finance
This all-new aero road bike minimizes drag so you can accelerate and sprint faster. It also introduces full disc-brake integration for more confidence and control in all types of weather and conditions. Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping technology and Advanced-grade composite, it delivers proven aero performance and one of the lightest frames in its category. New integrated disc brake technology includes flat-mount calipers and thru-axles for wheel stiffness and streamlined performance. The lightweight, easily adjustable Vector composite seatpost further minimizes drag. It all adds up to a race-ready machine that helps you leave the competition behind.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Disc|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer, Disc|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL Aero|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL Aero|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System 42mm Front, 65mm Rear|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System|
|Seat Post:||Giant Vector Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, 36/52|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano PressFit BB72|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11x28|