Giant Rapid 0 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and efficient with understated styling. The Giant Rapid 0 is a flat bar road bike that delivers... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and efficient with understated styling. The Giant Rapid 0 is a flat bar road bike that delivers road bike speed with better visibility and more confident handling on busy urban roads. Ideal for rapid commuting and fitness training the Giant Rapid 0 is ready to take on the city streets.
- ALUXX SL-grade butted aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Giant PR-2 disc wheelset with puncture-resistant Giant P-R3 tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Dark Green/Green
- The Giant Rapid 0 is available with 0% APR finance
The speed and efficiency of a road bike with the added control of a flat handlebar. This lightweight flyer is built with a premium ALUXX SL aluminium frame and stretched out geometry, giving it a quick yet comfortable feel on the road.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Flat|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M395|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Giant PR 2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-R3 All-Condition, 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-R3 All-Condition, 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Giant Connect Composite|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS510, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano HollowTech II|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11x28|
|Pedals:||Alloy with Rubber Inserts|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.