Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling downhill. This full-suspension, fully capable E-bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling downhill. This full-suspension, fully capable E-bike gives you the power to enjoy the best parts of the ride again and again.
- ALUXX SL-Grade alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance shock controls the 160mm of Maestro rear wheel travel
- Fox 36 Float Rhythm fork offers 170mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for slick gear shifting
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 5” wheels with wide 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey
- The Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 360% tuneable support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & ANT+ connectable
The premium full-suspension enduro bike with Hybrid Cycling Technology delivers true all-mountain action and fun that never has to end. Engineered with 160mm of Maestro suspension and high-performance SyncDrive Pro motor technology, it gives you 360 percent tuneable pedal assistance so you can conquer steep, technical climbs and enjoy rowdy descents with confidence and control. The lightweight yet super strong ALUXX aluminium frame is seamlessly integrated with the updated EnergyPak500 battery for long-distance trail riding adventures. Connectivity is guaranteed with Giant’s E-bike App, which offers navigation, health and fitness functionalities. Also the RideControl ONE gives this trail performer integrated, user-friendly button controls that are simple to use on the move.
Proven Maestro suspension (160mm) and Giant’s SyncDrive Pro motor technology, which offers 360 percent tuneable support, boost a rider’s capabilities on steep climbs and rugged, technical descents.
RideControl ONE offers integrated button controls that are easy to use on the move and offer, through the Giant E-bike App, navigation, health and fitness functionalities.
Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents all day long with the downtube integrated EnergyPak featuring 500Wh of capacity. Battery charges to 80% in 2.2 hours with our 6A Fast Charger.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 160mm Maestro suspension system, 'Boost' 148x12QR, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Rhythm 27.5+, 170mm, Grip Damper, Sweep adjust, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 2-position lever, 205x62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 35x800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide RE|
|Front Mech:||MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimized|
|Spokes:||Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3c MaxxTerra|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 2x120tpi, 3C MaxxTerra Compound|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact, Neutral|
|Chainset:||SRAM X-Sync Eagle 36T 104BCD chainring Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle PowerLock, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM Eagle PG-1230, 11-50T, 12-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl One, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectable|
Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Rides lovely ,more than capable of any trail / bike park , good quality parts , don’t sit on the fence with ebikes try one you’ll never look back
Rides lovely ,more than capable of any trail / bike park , good quality parts , don’t sit on the fence with ebikes try one you’ll never look backClose review