Giant Revolt 3 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rough roads and dirt tracks. The Giant Revolt 3 is a gravel road bike that you can ride anywhere and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rough roads and dirt tracks. The Giant Revolt 3 is a gravel road bike that you can ride anywhere and everywhere.
The ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium alloy frame is both lightweight and durable. You get endurance oriented geometry, with ergo-shaped handlebars, which combine to offer a stable and efficient riding position for taking on any terrain. The puncture protection 38mm tyres offer comfort and control on rough and unpredictable surfaces. Full length cable housing ensures that the shifting stays smooth, even in muddy conditions, while the integrated X-Defender downtube protector protects you and the bike from road and trail debris.
The 3x8 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears for taking on steep off-road climbs while still being able to push your speed on tarmac descents. Tektro disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Cycle to adventure on the Giant Revolt 3.
- ALLUX SL-Grade aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon composite bladed fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Red/Blue
- Weight: 11.3kg, Large tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Revolt 3 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro MD-C400 mechanical disc brakes, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro MD-C400 mechanical disc brakes, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris with Tektro cross top levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Giant S-X2 Disc Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Sycamore, 700x38mm, anti puncture|
|Seat Post:||Giant Connect|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo 30/39/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG51 11x32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.