Giant Roam 2 Disc 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information On-road, off-road, ride wherever you feel like on the Giant Roam 2 Disc hybrid bike. With the confid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
On-road, off-road, ride wherever you feel like on the Giant Roam 2 Disc hybrid bike. With the confidence of a mountain bike and speed of a road bike the Roam is ready for city streets, park paths and dirt trails.
The Roam 2 Disc is built around a strong yet lightweight ALUXX grade aluminium. It is stable and responsive on all types of terrain. Upfront you get 63mm suspension travel to take the sting out of rough conditions. Hydraulic lockout lets you fix the fork in place for easier climbing.
Increase frame clearance lets you fit chunky tyres for added grip on loose ground. Fast rolling 700c wheels make for speedy commutes and fast off-road fun. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping in all weather and terrain. A reliable Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you all the gears you need.
From town-to-trail the Giant Roam 2 Disc is ready for adventure.
- Light, stiff & strong aluminium frame
- 63mm suspension to soak up lumps & bumps
- Fast rolling 700c wheels
- Powerful hydraulic disc brake are consistent in all weather
- Reliable 3x9 speed Shimano gearing for a range of conditions
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Silver/Grey, Blue/Yellow
- Weight: 13.8kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Roam 2 Disc is available on 0% APR Finance
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX Hydraulic Lock Out, 63mm travel|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Low Rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Rims:||Giant GX28 Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||Shimano M371 26/36/48|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.