Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SLR 1 42 WheelSystems are efficient lightweight all-around carbon road wheels that bring premium... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The SLR 1 42 WheelSystems are efficient lightweight all-around carbon road wheels that bring premium-level performance to all riders. Featuring hookless rim design and optimised carbon layup to ensure a robust yet lightweight structure, contemporary wider inner width, as well as low friction hubs offering low rolling resistance and Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) technology to maintain maximum power efficiency, the SLR 1 42 bring outstanding performance at no compromise.
- Hookless rim design enhances overall durability and offers a wider inner rim width without adding weight
- Optimised carbon layup features high tensile strength carbon fibre placed at the most crucial points to provide stiff and lightweight wheels
- Low friction hub with precision machined internals eliminates excessive bearing load, reducing bearing friction, lowering rolling resistance and minimising power loss
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) ensures spokes are set for optimal tension when pedalling, resulting in enhanced durability and transmission efficiency
- The enlarged DBL hub flange increases spoke bracing angles, boosting overall torsional/transmission and lateral stiffness for better power transfer
- Giant’s proprietary High Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) resin enhances the rim’s overall durability and braking performance
- 42mm deep all-round rim profile with an updated inner width offers better support for today’s higher volume road tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.