Giant Stance E+ 1 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Steep climbs, technical descents, longer days on the trail. With a powerful SyncDrive Sport motor, t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Steep climbs, technical descents, longer days on the trail. With a powerful SyncDrive Sport motor, the Giant Stance E+ 1 full-suspension E-bike gives you the power and technology to ride the trails you dream about.
- ALUXX alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- RockShox Recon RL fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- RockShox Monarch RT shock controls the 120mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a very wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Wheels: 27.5” with wide 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Giant Stance E+ 1 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm powered by YAMAHA, 50-350% tuneable support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl EVO, remote button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & ANT+ connectable
Designed with trail-friendly geometry, Stance E+ helps trail riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 27.5+ wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent tuneable support ratios through the Giant E-bike App. The RideControl ONE integrated handlebar support buttons offer ergonomic control, and the EnergyPak 500Wh battery system lets you extend the ride.
- Strong motor support
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 70Nm of torque and 360 percent tuneable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease.
- Total control
ALUXX SL aluminium frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension and 27.5+ wheels produces a smooth, confident ride on technical trails. Giant E-bike App gives you navigation, health and fitness functions.
500Wh EnergyPak offers the longest possible range. The integrated battery pack is easy to charge and can charge up to 80% in just 60 minutes with new 6A Fast Charger.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL, 130mm travel, Lockout, 110x15mm MaxleLite|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned|
|Bars:||Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT420, 4-piston brakes, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT420, 4-piston brakes, 203mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT401 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant eTracker Sport, 15mm Thru-Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant eTracker Sport, 141mm QR, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6", Exo protect, Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6", Exo protect, Tubeless Ready|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact, Neutral|
|Chainset:||SRAM X-Sync Eagle 38T 104BCD chainring Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 38T Steel Direct Mount ring|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle PowerLock, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210, 11-50T, 12-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl ONE|