Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description No compromise all-around road performance. The Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc is a road race bike that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
No compromise all-around road performance. The Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc is a road race bike that offers more confidence and control in all weather conditions.
Blending stiffness and riding compliance the Advanced-Grade carbon fibre composite frame features compact road geometry for versatile all-around road race performance. Designed to make the most of the powerful speed control that disc brakes offer, through axles front and rear ensure confident braking as well and improving the overall handling characteristics.
The Full-Composite fork features a tapered OverDrive steerer for precise steering control while the MegaDrive downtube adds stiffness for lighting quick accelerations. Keeping you comfortable on long days in the saddle the Variant seatpost offers just enough compliance to absorb the road chatter.
Offering ultra-quick and precise shifting is the Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain, so you won’t miss a beat when you attack. The Ultegra semi compact chainset allows you to really put the power down, while the Giant SLR WheelSystem offers lightweight rolling for rapid accelerations and easier climbing.
Cycle with more confidence and control on the Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc.
- Advanced-Grade composite frame is stiff and lightweight
- Full Advanced-Grade composite fork for precise steering control
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for super-slick shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/Orange
- Weight: 7.5kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact SL
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shifters Shimano ST-RS785 Di2
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 36/52
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-71 press fit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11x28
Chain: KMC X11SL-1
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rims: Giant SLR 1 Disc WheelSystem
Front Hub: 12mm Thru-Axle
Rear Hub: 12mm Thru-Axle
Tyres: Giant Gavia SLR Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Front, Giant Gavia SLR Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Giant Variant Composite
Pedals: Not Included