Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Red eTAP 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road racing performance at its finest. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Red ETAP delivers superb climbing... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Road racing performance at its finest. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Red ETAP delivers superb climbing abilities thanks to its featherweight carbon frame and fork with integrated Variant seatpost and SRAM RED eTAP wireless electronic groupset. Giant Contact SLR components and carbon wheels complete this race-ready package. It practically pulls you to the top of climbs.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frame with integrated Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- SRAM RED eTap 11-speed electronic groupset with Quarq power meter
- Giant SLR 0 composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia 0 tubeless tyres
- Giant Contact SLR Components complete the lightweight build
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Grey/Red/White
- The Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Red eTap is available with 0% APR finance
Power up steep climbs. Sprint for the finish. Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivalled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated seatpost design delivers a sublime ride quality to soak up road vibrations and reduce fatigue during your longest rides. And its proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it.Giant TCR Advanced Review
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Red|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Red|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Front Mech:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Shifters:||SRAM Red eTAP 22 speed|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design|
|Chainset:||SRAM Red, 36/52 with Quarq DZero Power Meter|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1190, 11x28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.