Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pure, pro-level road performance for every move you make. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc climbs, c... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Pure, pro-level road performance for every move you make. The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc climbs, corners and descends with unbeatable efficiency and control. Plus with integrated disc brakes and a tubeless WheelSystem, you’re always in control.
- Lightweight Advanced-SL Grade carbon composite frame with integrated seatpost
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon fork for precise steering control
- Carbon finishing kit for a lighter weight ride
- SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 speed electronic drivetrain
- SRAM Force eTap AXS chainset with integrated with Quarq DZero power meter
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes
- Lightweight Giant SLR-1 carbon WheelSystem for rapid rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Metallic Navy
- The Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
From the superior stiffness-to-weight ratio of its Advanced SL carbon frame to its integrated disc brakes including flat mounts and thru-axles - everything about this bike screams high performance. It’s the choice of Team CCC WorldTour racers for challenging road courses that favour all-rounder abilities. Our tubeless WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. The Variant integrated Seatpost balances efficiency and compliance. Proven Compact Road geometry, an OverDrive 2 steerer tube, and the massive MegaDrive downtube all work together to deliver legendary handling that’s synonymous with the TCR name.
- Pro-level race efficiency
With the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
- Total control
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling.
- Speed and compliance
Variant integrated Seatpost design and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||CADEX Race 25, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||CADEX Race 25, tubeless, 700x25, folding|
|Seat Post:||integrated design|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SLR (forward)|
|Chainset:||SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48 with Quarq DZero power meter|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain:||SRAM Force D1|
|Cassette:||SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x28|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|