Giant TCX Advanced Pro 1 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confidence and control in challenging conditions. The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is a race-proven cycl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confidence and control in challenging conditions. The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 is a race-proven cyclocross bike that offers versatile performance.
The handcrafted superlight Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame features race-proven geometry, for confident control and efficiency in challenging conditions, alongside asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. The OverDrive steerer tube on the full carbon fork with thru-axles front and rear add stiffness for predictable handling and pinpoint steering accuracy. The D-Fuse seatpost helps to smooth out rough terrain.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 ‘one by’ 11 speed drivetrain offers ultra-quick and reliable shifting in even the most challenging conditions. The Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident speed control especially when it is wet and muddy.
- Superlight Advanced-Grade composite frame with race-proven geometry
- Full Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork for a smoother ride
- D-Fuse seatpost to take the sting out of rough surfaces
- Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 1x11 speed drivetrain for rapid, reliable shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large
- Colour: Green/Black
- The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant TCX Advanced Pro 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact SL
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shifters: Shimano ST-RS785 Di2
Chainset: FSA SLK Light 40T
Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXO press fit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11x32
Chain: KMC X11SL-1
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm
Rims: Giant P-CXR-1 WheelSystem
Front Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Rear Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Evolution Tubeless 700x33mm Front - Schwalbe X-One Evolution Tubeless 700x33mm Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SL Composite
Pedals: Not Included