Giant TCX SLR 1 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Heated ‘cross battles or gravel road adventuring. The Giant TCX SLR 1 is a lightweight cyclocross bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Heated ‘cross battles or gravel road adventuring. The Giant TCX SLR 1 is a lightweight cyclocross bike that offers versatile performance.
The Superlight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame is matched with a carbon composite fork. 12mm thru-axles front and rear add stiffness for smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Asymmetrical chainstays offer a stiff pedalling platform while the carbon composite D-Fuse seatpost takes the sting out of rough terrain.
The SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes boost control on wet CX courses and wide-open dirt road descents. Offering reliable shifting, even in the most challenging conditions is the SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain.
Take on any terrain from muddy fields to urban streets and anything in between on the Giant TCX SLR 1
- ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork for a smoother ride
- D-Fuse seatpost to take the sting out of rough surfaces
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, large
- Colour: Black/Red/Blue
- Weight: 8.9kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant TCX SLR 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant TCX SLR 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact
Stem: Giant Contact
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1
Shifters: SRAM Rival 1
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro 1x 40T
Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXO press fit
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11x32
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm rotors
Rims: Giant P-X2 Wheel Set
Front Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Rear Hub: 12mm-Thru Axle
Spokes: Sapim Race
Tyres: Schwalbe Super Swan, 700x35mm, Folding Front - Schwalbe Super Swan, 700x35mm, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse Composite
Pedals: Not Included