Giant TCX SLR 1 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant TCX SLR 1 is a cyclocross race bike built for competition. The ALUXX SLR-Grade alloy frame... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giant TCX SLR 1 is a cyclocross race bike built for competition. The ALUXX SLR-Grade alloy frame features race-bred geometry, perfect for taking on challenging courses, while the composite fork and seatpost delivery comfortable characteristics, helping achieve more control. The SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain simplifies the gears while keeping a wide range so that you can be comfortable climbing as well as descending.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- SRAM Rival 1 11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset with Schwalbe Super Swan tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colours: Satin/Blue/Silver/Electric Blue
- The Giant TCX SLR 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Battle at the front of the field in a heated cyclocross race, or head out on a marathon gravel road ride. With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Symmetrical chainstays add pedalling stiffness, and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, 12mm Axle|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rims:||Giant P-X2 Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Super Swan, Performance, Dual Compound, 700x35, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Super Swan, Performance, Dual Compound, 700x35, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, Composite|
|Chainset:||SRAM S350, 40t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130, 11x36|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.