Giant TCX SLR 1 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Step up with the new Giant TCX SLR 1. An amazing value and thoroughly modern cyclocross bike for tho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Step up with the new Giant TCX SLR 1. An amazing value and thoroughly modern cyclocross bike for those looking to step up to a dedicated CX bike or enter the sport for the first time. With a wide range cassette and 1x drivetrain things are kept light and simple with less to go wrong. Hydraulic disc brakes and tubeless set up from new, this agile bike is ready for the season ahead. Cyclocross bikes also make incredible winter road bikes, while being able to explore any paths or trails that might catch your eye. Don’t forget that with a change of tyre these bikes are no slouch on the tarmac roads year-round.
- Light and strong aluminium frame gives a nimble ride
- Advanced carbon fibre fork for precise control and comfort
- SRAM Rival 1x11 drivetrain for simple efficient shifting
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes give powerful all-weather performance
- Giant tubeless system provides less rolling resistance
- CX Race geometry to maximise efficiency
- Sizes: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours: Metallic Black
- The Giant TCX SLR 1 is available with 0% APR finance
Cyclocross is finish-line sprints and rugged dirt climbs. Riding on anything from smooth tracks to mud, sand or snow. The TCX SLR is built to handle anything that is thrown at it. A lightweight aluminium flyer with a composite fork and seatpost, this ‘cross machine does it all and does it faster.
Light and agile: Lightweight ALUXX SLR frame offers the right balance of lightweight for climbing and accelerating, plus stiffness for precise handling on rough cyclocross terrain.
Total control: Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with a tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
Smooth ride quality: D-shaped composite seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations, minimising fatigue so you stay strong to the finish.
- ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium
- Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- SRAM Rival 1x11
- SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors
- Giant P-X2 Disc tubeless wheelset
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rear Shock:||N / A|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1x11|
|Rims:||Giant P-X2 Disc 700C wheelset, tubeless|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance 12x100mm, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance 12x142, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33, 60tpi, folding tubeless tires|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33, 60tpi, folding tubeless tires|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Neutral|
|Chainset:||SRAM S-350-1 40T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP pressfit|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130, 11x36|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|