Giant Trance 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with the Giant Trance 2 27.5.
- ALUXX-SL-Grade alloy frame with dialled enduro geometry
- Fox 34 Float Rhythm fork for 150mm of controlled suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Charcoal
- The Giant Trance 2 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame. It has updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm to soak up bumps small and large. You get 140mm of smooth, active rear travel that gives you the traction and control you need to be one with the trail. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5 wheels, which deliver both speed and control on rugged terrain. Up front, you have a 150mm suspension fork for even more confidence. Just spot your line, point it and go.
- 27.5 agility and control
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
- Latest suspension tech
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassis
The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 150mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 QR, tapered|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT520|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT520|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT501|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Boost 15x110, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Boost 12x148, sealed bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, EXO, TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.4, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 10x51|