Giant Trance E+ 0 Pro-S 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Give yourself the power a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Give yourself the power and freedom to extend your trail-riding adventures on the Giant Trance E+ 0 Pro.
- ALUXX SL-Grade alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Fox Float X2 Factory shock controls the 140mm of Maestro rear wheel travel
- Fox 36 Factory fork offers 150mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for slick gear shifting
- SRAM Code R four piston hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 27.5” wheels with wide 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 360% tuneable support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 625, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Connectivity: Giant E-Bike smart phone app
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E+ Pro 0 a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent tuneable support, all controlled by the new Giant E-bike App. This lets you enjoy every aspect of E-bike riding, whether you want to ride with full power or tune it less aggressively. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm in the front, and frame geometry that’s designed for 27.5 wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. The EnergyPak 625 is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame. Plus, the new RideControl ONE centre gives you navigation, health and fitness tracking capabilities via the Ride Control app.
- Total control
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain.
- Powerful motor
High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and tuneable support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride further and master all terrain.
- Smart technology
Equipped with smart features including the integrated RideControl ONE that when hooked up with the E-Bike app provides navigation, health and fitness tracking capabilities.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 140mm Maestro suspension system|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory 27.5+,150mm, 44mm offset, FIT4 3-Pos W/Adjust, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Factory, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 3-Pos Adj. lever, 185x52.5mm Trunnion mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL 35 Trail, 35x780mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Code R|
|Front Mech:||MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XO1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM XO1 Eagle|
|Rims:||Giant e-TRX 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant e-TRX 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||Giant e-TRX 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimized|
|Spokes:||Giant e-TRX, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 3c MaxxTerra|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis HighRollerII 27.5x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 120tpi 3C Compound|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL, Neutral|
|Chainset:||SRAM X-Sync Eagle 36T 104BCD chainring Praxis e-Carbon custom crankarm set|
|Chain:||SRAM XO1 Eagle PowerLock, 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50T, 12-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl ONE|