Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro 27.5" - Nearly New - M 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Giant Trance E+1 Pro electric mountain bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
This Giant Trance E+1 Pro electric mountain bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the rear drop-out.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Give yourself the power and freedom to extend your trail-riding adventures with the Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro.
- ALUXX SL-Grade alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance shock controls the 140mm of Maestro rear wheel travel
- Fox 36 Performance fork offers 150mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain for a very wide gear range
- Shimano XT four piston hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 27.5” wheels with wide 2.6” Maxxis tubeless tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 140mm Maestro suspension system|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Performance 27.5+ 150mm, 44mm offset, EVOL, 3-position Micro Adjust Grip Damper, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance,EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 3-Pos Lever, 185x52.5mm Trunnion mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact 35 Trail, 35x780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8120, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8120, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore XT, BL-M8120|
|Front Mech:||MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, 12-Speed, Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Giant e-TR1 27.5, Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant e-TR1 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||Giant e-TR1 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimized|
|Spokes:||Giant e-TR1, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 3c MaxxTerra|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis HighRollerII 27.5x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 120tpi 3C Compound|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact, Neutral|
|Chainset:||Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set|
|Chain:||KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-M7010, 11-51T, 12-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|