Giant XTC JR 20w Lite 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A fun, stable way to get started on the trail, the Giant XTC Jr 20” Lite is a kids hardtail mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A fun, stable way to get started on the trail, the Giant XTC Jr 20” Lite is a kids hardtail mountain bike for dirt and tarmac cycling.
The lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame offers plenty of stand-over clearance for easy riding. The easy to use Shimano 7 speed gears offer a great range to get them started up hills while the V-brakes give them plenty of stopping power on the way back down.
Lightweight and ready dirt the Giant XTC 20” Lite is a perfect into to off-road fun.
- Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed drivetrain for easy shifting
- 20” wheels with fast rolling tyres
- V-brakes for confident stopping
- Size: 20”
- Colour: Green/Blue
- Weight: 11.0kg tested (no pedals)
|Fork:||High Tensile Steel rigid Fork|
|Stem:||1pc Steel quill|
|Bars:||Giant Jr MTB, Low Rise|
|Front Brake:||Alloy Linear Pull|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy Linear Pull|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy, Junior MTB|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS35 Revo Shift|
|Rims:||Giant Kids 20" Aluminium|
|Front Hub:||Joytech Nutted Type|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech Nutted Type|
|Front Tyre:||Giant Junior Lite Sport 20x1.95"|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant Junior Lite Sport 20x1.95"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy single-Bolt, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Alloy 3-Piece 36T with chain guard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Loose Ball|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.