Giant XTC JR 20w Lite 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A fun, stable way to get started on the trail, the Giant XTC Jr 20” Lite is a kids hardtail mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A fun, stable way to get started on the trail, the Giant XTC Jr 20” Lite is a kids hardtail mountain bike for dirt and tarmac cycling.
The lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame offers plenty of stand-over clearance for easy riding. The easy to use Shimano 7 speed gears offer a great range to get them started up hills while the V-brakes give them plenty of stopping power on the way back down.
Lightweight and ready dirt the Giant XTC 20” Lite is a perfect into to off-road fun.
- Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed drivetrain for easy shifting
- 20” wheels with fast rolling tyres
- V-brakes for confident stopping
- Size: 20”
- Colour: Green/Blue
- Weight: 11.0kg tested (no pedals)
The Giant XTC JR 20w Lite 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: High Tensile Steel rigid Fork
Bars: Giant Jr MTB, Low Rise
Stem: 1pc Steel quill
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney
Shifters Shimano RS35 Revo Shift
Chainset: Alloy 3-Piece 36T with chain guard
Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball
Cassette: 14x34 freewheel
Chain: KMC HV500
Front Brake: Alloy Linear Pull
Rear Brake: Alloy Linear Pull
Rims: Giant Kids 20" Aluminium
Front Hub: Joytech Nutted Type
Rear Hub: Joytech Nutted Type
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant Junior Lite Sport 20x1.95" Front, Giant Junior Lite Sport 20x1.95" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy single-Bolt, 30.9mm
Pedals: Nylon Platform