Giro Aether Spherical Mips Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Aether MIPS road cycling helmet combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Giro Aether MIPS road cycling helmet combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channelling to provide cooling airflow.
Giro’s proprietary MIPS Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam – instead of against the rider’s head – giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Outside, a sleek 6-piece shell forms a stunning silhouette around the massive vents, which get added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows easy adjustment in seconds for the ultimate in comfort.
Giro Aether has given us all the tech we need to increase safety without any of the drawbacks. An amazing helmet that you should all consider. Cycling Weekly
- Vents: 11 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channelling
- Construction: Independent liners with a spherical interface
- In-mould construction with EPS liner and progressive layering
- Six-piece polycarbonate Hardbody
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5+ Air MIPS
- MIPS Spherical Technology — Independent liners with a spherical interface
- AURA reinforcing arch
- Nanobead EPS foam
- Eyeglass grippers
- CoolFit anti-microbial padding
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Helmet Sizing
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available