Giro Cinder Mips Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Cinder MIPS road cycling helmet provides all the features an avid road rider wants in a lig... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Giro Cinder MIPS road cycling helmet provides all the features an avid road rider wants in a lightweight package. The design is inspired by the classic aesthetic of Giro’s premium Synthe helmet, offering similar performance and style.
Heavy on features, light on weight highlights include the Roc Loc 5 fit system, which allows you to easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Air-FX padding offers comfort on your longest rides, and the helmet is equipped with MIPS to redirect impact energy, providing you with more overall protection.
The new Cinder MIPS from Giro shares a lot of technology and styling cues from its top end Synthe model, but considering it comes in at half the price it's certainly a helmet you should put on your 'must try' list. Especially when you take into account how comfortable the fit is. Road.cc
- Compact shape
- Air-FX padding
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS equipped
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channelling
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Helmet Sizing
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available