Giro Manta R SPD MTB Womens Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
RRP: £119.99 Save £18.00
RRP: £124.99 Save £12.50
RRP: £69.99 Save up to £10.00
RRP: £109.99 Save up to £15.00
RRP: £89.99 Save £35.00
RRP: £99.99 Save £24.00
RRP: £150.00 Save £30.00
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race-ready stiffness with trail-worthy tractionThe Manta R features a nylon and rubber co-moulded ou... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Race-ready stiffness with trail-worthy traction
The Manta R features a nylon and rubber co-moulded outsole for exceptional durability and improved grip on rocks or roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability yet comfort reigns supreme with a supple microfibre upper two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility and a supportive EVA footbed.
- Upper: Durable welded and stitched upper High-quality, breathable microfibre, Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable), Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot, Rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole, Mid-foot scuff guard, Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 335 grams (size 39)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.