Giro Privateer R SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race-Ready Stiffness With Trail Worthy TractionThe Privateer R features a nylon and rubber co-moulde... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Upper: Durable welded and stitched upper High-quality, breathable microfibre, Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable), Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot, Rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole, Mid-foot scuff guard, Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 375 grams (size 42.5)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Privateer R SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I like them.. comfy and strong.. better than most available at. this money.. I will only be wearing these for the winter months when out on my mountain bike .. rest of the year will be rod shoes... so limited use for these shoes.
I like them.. comfy and strong.. better than most available at. this money.. I will only be wearing these for the winter months when out on my mountain bike .. rest of the year will be rod shoes... so limited use for these shoes.Close review