Giro Vanquish MIPS Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Vanquish™ MIPS® is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the inn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Giro Helmet Sizing
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Giro Vanquish™ MIPS® is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag.
Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc® Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection.
So whether you’re hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Giro Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
- TransformAir™ Technology
- EPS liner with progressive layering
- Integrated MIPS® Technology
- Magnetic Vivid™ shield by Zeiss®
- Stealth shield dock
- Eyeglass grippers
- Antimicrobial padding
- Featherweight webbing
- In-mould construction with progressive layering
- Four-piece polycarbonate interlocking Hardbody™ shell
- Roc Loc® Air MIPS fit system
- Wind Tunnel™ ventilation
Giro has created the Vanquish to be the perfect compromise between your typical ventilated road helmet and a specific, aerodynamic TT style helmet. Giro has left nothing to chance with the Vanquish in order to make you go faster. It comes with a fairly impressive array of features, not only on the outside but inside too. Cycling Weekly
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.