Giro Xen Long Fingered Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The is a high performance glove for all-mountain ridingThe Features of the Giro Xen Long Fingered Cy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Features of the Giro Xen Long Fingered Cycling Gloves are:
- Giro SuperFit ergonomics for comfort and performance
- 2 mm Technogel padding
- Moisture wicking, 4 way stretch, breathable upper
- Clarino synthetic leather palm
- knuckle flex zones
- highly absorbent microfibre wiping surface
- Low profile Velcro closure
- Injected ruber pull tab
Giro Xen Long Fingered Cycling Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I am just purchasing my second pair of these gloves. 1ST pair lasted 3 years. Excellent lightweight summer glove that I've plenty of feel of the bars.
I am just purchasing my second pair of these gloves. 1ST pair lasted 3 years. Excellent lightweight summer glove that I've plenty of feel of the bars.Close review