GoPole Reach - Extendable Pole for GoPro Cameras
- ShowProduct Information The professional pole mount solution for GoPro cameras. Extends the capabilities of your GoPro by of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe professional pole mount solution for GoPro cameras. Extends the capabilities of your GoPro by offering unique angles not possible without an extension pole
- The GoPole Reach will help you shoot steadier footage and get you closer to the action. Flip the camera around on the swivel head for POV filming
- The all new Reach is adjustable and can extend from 17 inches up to 40 inches to get the shot you want at the right moment
- A wrist strap is included for security and the lightweight and strong construction makes the GoPole Reach a must for all film makers
- The removable remote clip allows you to attach your Wi-Fi remote to control your camera from your fingertips
- Includes a threaded insert on the base of the handle which allows attachment to standard camera tripods and other equipment
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
GoPole Reach - Extendable Pole for GoPro Cameras Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.