GoPro Head Strap and Quick Clip
- ShowProduct Information Includes a Head Strap and a QuickClip for a variety of head-mounting options. Fully adjustable to fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIncludes a Head Strap and a QuickClip for a variety of head-mounting options. Fully adjustable to fit all sizes, the Head Strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture footage from a headlamp-like perspective. The QuickClip enables ultra compact, low-profile mounting, and can be used to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or other 3mm to 10mm thick object.
- Head Strap is fully adjustable to fit all sizes
- Head Strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head in a headlamp-like position
- QuickClip allows you to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or other 3mm to 10mm thick object
- QuickClip enables ultra compact, low-profile mounting
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Head Strap
- Thumb Screw
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.