GoPro Shorty Mini Extension Pole and Tripod
- ShowProduct Information Shorty is a grab-and-go mini extension pole and tripod. Its compact design makes it ideal to take al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The pocket-size Shorty (4.6in, 11.7cm) is the perfect partner for on-the-go activities, travel and more
- Extend Shorty up to 8.9in (22.7cm) for group shots, selfies and other hard-to-reach angles
- Prop Shorty up on any level surface with its built-in tripod
- Mini Extension Pole/Tripod
GoPro Shorty Mini Extension Pole and Tripod Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is a really useful tool and a must have if you own a GoPro, it does most things you will need if for instance your going on holiday, really useful extender and tripod. Negative point to hold its a bit slippery could do with more rubber.
This is a really useful tool and a must have if you own a GoPro, it does most things you will need if for instance your going on holiday, really useful extender and tripod. Negative point to hold its a bit slippery could do with more rubber.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.