Guee Sol 700 Plus Ambient Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The self-contained high lumen Guee SOL 700 Plus front bike light offers alternative outputs (700, 50... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The self-contained high lumen Guee SOL 700 Plus front bike light offers alternative outputs (700, 500, and 250 lumens) to suit different riding environments.
The CNC machined light body is designed with Guee's exclusive cooling technology, the built-in smart ambient sensor (SAS), gives the Guee SOL 700 Plus bike light the best performance in run-time and the release of heat.
Simply recharge the light through micro-USB for convenience. A great Solution for touring/adventure riding. The wide beam illumination and an adjustable tool-free bracket, which can also be used as a mount for all GoPro camera and other compatible systems, makes Guee SOL 700 plus a great solution for touring or adventure riders!
- Wide beam optical design with 700/400/250 lumens output for different riding environments.
- Built-in auto light sensor (Smart Ambient Sensor) for auto brightness control.
- Self-contained Li-Poly battery can be recharged via Micro-USB.
- Aluminum CNC machined housing with cooling technology, enhance product durability.
- Adjustable tool-free bracket allows easy attachement and detachment.
- Bracket can be used to mount all GoPro camera, and other compatible systems. Use with Guee 1/4"-20 Adapter (optional) for Sony action camera.
- Modes: Auto & Manual (Standard/ high/ low/ flash/ strobe)
- LED: CREE Hi-Power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Poly rechargeable battery 3000mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 7 hours
- Run time in manual mode (approx):
- 5.5hrs (standard) / 2.8hrs (high) / 8hrs (low) / 13.5hrs (flash) / 7hrs (strobe)
- Mount size: ø 22.2 - 31.8mm
- SOL700 Plus Bike LED Light *1
- Bracket *1
- Size adjusting rubber *1
- USB charge cord *1
- User manual *1
Guee Sol 700 Plus Ambient Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Positives are value for money in terms of brightness and it sits solid on its bracket. The automatic mode is good for variable conditions. Negatives are I’m not sure if it’s going to tell me whether its battery is running out. Selecting between the manual modes a bit fiddly. Recharge time is stated as 7 hours.
Positives are value for money in terms of brightness and it sits solid on its bracket. The automatic mode is good for variable conditions. Negatives are I’m not sure if it’s going to tell me whether its battery is running out. Selecting between the manual modes a bit fiddly. Recharge time is stated as 7 hours.Close review