Guee Sol 700 Plus Ambient Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The self-contained high lumen Guee SOL 700 Plus front bike light offers alternative outputs (700, 50... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The self-contained high lumen Guee SOL 700 Plus front bike light offers alternative outputs (700, 500, and 250 lumens) to suit different riding environments.
The CNC machined light body is designed with Guee's exclusive cooling technology, the built-in smart ambient sensor (SAS), gives the Guee SOL 700 Plus bike light the best performance in run-time and the release of heat.
Simply recharge the light through micro-USB for convenience. A great Solution for touring/adventure riding. The wide beam illumination and an adjustable tool-free bracket, which can also be used as a mount for all GoPro camera and other compatible systems, makes Guee SOL 700 plus a great solution for touring or adventure riders!
- Wide beam optical design with 700/400/250 lumens output for different riding environments.
- Built-in auto light sensor (Smart Ambient Sensor) for auto brightness control.
- Self-contained Li-Poly battery can be recharged via Micro-USB.
- Aluminum CNC machined housing with cooling technology, enhance product durability.
- Adjustable tool-free bracket allows easy attachement and detachment.
- Bracket can be used to mount all GoPro camera, and other compatible systems. Use with Guee 1/4"-20 Adapter (optional) for Sony action camera.
- Modes: Auto & Manual (Standard/ high/ low/ flash/ strobe)
- LED: CREE Hi-Power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Poly rechargeable battery 3000mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 7 hours
- Run time in manual mode (approx):
- 5.5hrs (standard) / 2.8hrs (high) / 8hrs (low) / 13.5hrs (flash) / 7hrs (strobe)
- Mount size: ø 22.2 - 31.8mm
- SOL700 Plus Bike LED Light *1
- Bracket *1
- Size adjusting rubber *1
- USB charge cord *1
- User manual *1
Guee Sol 700 Plus Ambient Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Positives are value for money in terms of brightness and it sits solid on its bracket. The automatic mode is good for variable conditions. Negatives are I’m not sure if it’s going to tell me whether its battery is running out. Selecting between the manual modes a bit fiddly. Recharge time is stated as 7 hours.
Positives are value for money in terms of brightness and it sits solid on its bracket. The automatic mode is good for variable conditions. Negatives are I’m not sure if it’s going to tell me whether its battery is running out. Selecting between the manual modes a bit fiddly. Recharge time is stated as 7 hours.Close review
Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.