Gusset Double Six 1-Er Single Speed Conversion
- ShowProduct Information Single Speed adaptor kit for 8/9 speed cassette hubsPair of CNC machined aluminium spacers that look... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Single Speed adaptor kit for 8/9 speed cassette hubs
- Pair of CNC machined aluminium spacers that look much sweeter than a bunch of washers to space out a Deep-tooth single sprocket
- CNC Cr-Mo cogs have wide 7mm base to avoid ripping into the cassette body
- Built-in offset optimises chainline
- Supplied with 16T 5/64 cog and lockring
- Note: are suitable for narrow 5/64 inch (9 speed) chains
Gusset Double Six 1-Er Single Speed Conversion Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A solid bit of kit , looks good too , if not a little weighty if your worried about that kind of stuff but the sprockets are a good idea , they leave no marks on your freehub
A solid bit of kit , looks good too , if not a little weighty if your worried about that kind of stuff but the sprockets are a good idea , they leave no marks on your freehubClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.