Haibike SDURO Cross 6.0 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than eve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
The SDURO Cross models are structurally similar to our off-road models, with a geometry focused on long bike rides. The different drivetrains available both give you the performance and reliability to focus on having fun, whether on gentle terrain, forrest tracks, or riding through the city.
- The Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
- The double chain ring option: More possibilities thanks to the Yamaha drive's unique double chain ring option. For better support on hills and higher transmission in plain areas.
- The Haibike Intube battery concept (IBC): The new InTube battery enables a high integration, a beautiful shape and functionality. It is available in many of our models.
- The Modular Rail System (MRS): The ModularRailSystem allows simple and fast mounting of different equipment on the bike.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D-LO steel spring 63|
|Headset:||A-Head Alloy 1 1/8" Feimin FP-H856X Alloy 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem ++ A-head JD-ST69AW 12°|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar ++ 740 JD-MTB477A|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT400|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT400|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT400 aluminium|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore XT T781|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT T8000 20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7000|
|Rims:||Rodi Black Rock 21|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M3050|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M3050|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam 47-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam 47-622|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The seat post ++ aluminium patent 31.6 JD-SP142T.1|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle Justek 3349HRN / 3349DRN|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank ++ HB32|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 11 36|
|Pedals:||VP E461 aluminium with Reflector|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Yamaha Multi Switch 2.8" TFT, 16 functions|