Haibike SDURO HardSeven 1.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Extend the adventure and ride with less effort. The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 1.0 is an electric mount... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Extend the adventure and ride with less effort. The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 1.0 is an electric mountain bike that offers a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power. The powerful Yamaha crank drive motor is combined with a suspension fork and multi-terrain tyres so that you can ride on rough gravel tracks as well as smooth tarmac cycle paths.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 120mm of trail smoothing suspension travel
- Shimano 1x9 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 35cm (X Small), 40cm (Small), 45cm (Medium), 50cm (Large), 55cm (X Large)
- Colour: Black Grey Blue
- The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 1.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W
- Battery: lithium Ion, frame mount, 400Wh
- User interface/remote: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7“ LCD display
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
New for 2019 across all Yamaha equipped models is the introduction of Yamaha PW-SE motors – with improved response to higher cadence and a higher torque output.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories. Our Bosch equipped Trekking and Cross models have been improved too making them more accessible with rider focussed Bosch Active plus systems.
The HardSeven comes with agile 27.5" wheels available in wide or comfortable plus tyres, for tours in easy terrain. You also have the choice between high-quality, light aluminium frames and different drives.
NEW Yamaha PW-SE drive unit: The PW-SE engines provide all the popular features of the first PW generation together with improved cadence support up to 110 rpm and Bluetooth connectivity.
Yamaha side-switch LCD display: 1.7“ LCD display for a wide range of use with easy-to-handle screen featuring speed and battery level indication.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM DS steel spring 120|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered Feimin FP-H868P 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem + A-head JD-ST161A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar + Topflat 720 JD-MTB479A|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M275|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M275|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M275 aluminium|
|Front Mech:||Nylon directmount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M2000 9 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus M2000|
|Rims:||Rodi Black Rock 21|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub + Modus JA159F-SS-QR|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub + Modus JA259R-DSS-QR|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader black|
|Front Tyre:||XLC MountainX 57-584|
|Rear Tyre:||XLC MountainX 57-584|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The Seatpost + aluminium patent 31.6 Kalloy SP-DC1|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle Velo 3460|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank + HB19|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11 36|
|Pedals:||MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969|
|Battery (Wh):||400 Wh|
|User Interface:||Yamaha Side Switch 1.7" LCD, 7 functions|