Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride everywhere with less effort. The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 is a hardtail electric mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Ride everywhere with less effort. The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 is a hardtail electric mountain bike that offers a powerful pedal boost thanks to the Yamaha crank drive motor. The 500Wh Intube battery offers long lasting performance and gives the bike a very clean look. Rolling on 27.5” wheels with high-volume but low-profile tyres, the HardSeven is ideal for riding on every surface from smooth roads to rough trails.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour XCR 34 air sprung fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears and easy gear shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 40cm (Small), 44cm (Medium), 48cm (Large), 52cm (X Large)
- Colour: Blue White Orange
- The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W
- Battery: lithium Ion, frame mount, 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7“ LCD display
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
New for 2019 across all Yamaha equipped models is the introduction of Yamaha PW-SE motors – with improved response to higher cadence and a higher torque output.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories. Our Bosch equipped Trekking and Cross models have been improved too making them more accessible with rider focussed Bosch Active plus systems.
The HardSeven comes with agile 27.5" wheels available in wide or comfortable plus tyres, for tours in easy terrain. You also have the choice between high-quality, light aluminium frames and different drives.
Haibike Intube battery concept (IBC): The new InTube battery enables a high integration, a beautiful shape and functionality. It is available in many of our models.
Haibike Modular Rail System (MRS): The ModularRailSystem allows simple and fast mounting of different equipment on the bike.
New Yamaha PW-SE drive unit: The PW-SE engines provide all the popular features of the first PW generation together with improved cadence support up to 110 rpm and Bluetooth connectivity.
Yamaha side-switch LCD display: 1.7“ LCD display for a wide range of use with easy-to-handle screen featuring speed and battery level indication.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR34 Air LO-R Boost air 120|
|Headset:||A-Head Alloy 1 1/8" Feimin FP-H856X Alloy 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem ++ A-head JD-ST161A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar ++ 740 JD-MTB463A|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Orion M745|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Orion M745|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Orion M745 aluminium|
|Front Mech:||Nylon directmount|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX 11 Speed|
|Rims:||Rodi Tryp 35|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x110mm Formula DC-511|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ Steckachse 12x148mm Formula EHT148S|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Active 65-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Active 65-584|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The Seatpost + aluminium patent 31.6 Kalloy SP-DC1|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle Velo 3460|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank + HB32|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 11 42|
|Pedals:||MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Yamaha Side Switch 1.7" LCD, 7 functions|
Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I find this bike fantastic round the Derbyshire peak district . Run with the power off when not needed and full power to flatten out the hills gives you a massive battery range.and love the colours
I find this bike fantastic round the Derbyshire peak district . Run with the power off when not needed and full power to flatten out the hills gives you a massive battery range.and love the coloursClose review