Haibike SDURO Trekking 1.0 Womens 2020 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Haibike SDURO Trekking 1.0 Womens opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Haibike SDURO Trekking 1.0 Womens opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading e bike performance has never been so accessible.
New for 2019 across all Yamaha equipped models is the introduction of Yamaha PW-SE motors – with improved response to higher cadence and a higher torque output.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories. Our Bosch equipped Trekking and Cross models have been improved too making them more accessible with rider focussed Bosch Active plus systems.
The SDURO Trekking series with its comfortable geometry enable comfortable and safe riding on long-distance tours. These bikes are equipped as standard with fenders, kickstands, powerful lighting as well as bag mounts and thus ready for any adventure!
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus, 50Nm
- Battery: 400Wh
- User Interface/remote: Bosch Intuvia
- Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
- Bosch Intuvia Display: A computer and control element: the proven Bosch Intuvia display is easy to read and offers many functions and information to the rider.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX E25-LO steel spring 63MM|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered Feimin FP-H868PX 1 1/8" m. Reduzierhülse|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem + A-head JD-ST161A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar + 720 JD-MTB477A|
|Front Brake:||Tektro T275|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro T275|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro T275 aluminium|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera M360 8 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub + Modus JA159F-SS-QR|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub + Modus JA259R-DSS-QR|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser 42-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser 42-622|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components The Seatpost + aluminium patent 31.6 Kalloy SP-DC1|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle Justek 3349HRN / 3349DRN|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||SunRace CSM55 11 34|
|Pedals:||VP E461 aluminium with Reflector|
|Battery (Wh):||400 Wh|
|User Interface:||Bosch Intuvia|