Haibike XDURO AllTrail 5.0 FlyOn 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
- ShowProduct Information XDURO represent the most extreme, cutting edge, innovation and performance focused eBikes on the pla... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Electric Bike Size Guide
- Show Electric MTB Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
XDURO represent the most extreme, cutting edge, innovation and performance focused eBikes on the planet. The 2019 XDURO line up has been re-invented once again, offering a wider range of options than ever before. This model is the Haibike XDURO AllTrail 5.0 FlyOn 27.5".
- Motor: Haibike Flyon
- Battery: 630Wh
- User Interface/remote: Flyone The Display
- Connectivity: eConnect
From the renowned Yamaha PW-X system, choice of experienced eMTBers everywhere, to the established Bosch CX platform, and now to the revolutionary FlyOn TQ equipped models – our Xduro models continue to set higher standards and push the boundaries of e-mountainbiking.
At times everybody feels the need to spread their wings and set off into the unknown, and explore off the beaten track. To do that you need to be confident. The new HAIBIKE ALLTRAIL with the FLYON ePERFORMANCE SYSTEM gives you that confidence.
With 140mm of travel on the front and Plus tires you can rest assured that you will travel in comfort. The new HPR 120S motor offers 5 different assistance modes, so you can always find your grove, your perfect cadence, no matter how far, or on what kind of trail you want to ride. An integrated headlight and twin tail lights mean you no longer need to worry about being stuck out after dark either.
If you are looking for a bike that can ride all trails, the HAIBIKE ALLTRAIL is ready when you are.
- Haibike Frame: We designed and engineered a completely new frame platform around the FLYON models, made of high-quality carbon and utilising a strong and sturdy form language. The Haibike ePerformance system was designed with the goal of achieving a high level of integration through the development of a new, space-saving mounting system for the battery. The battery is inserted longitudinally into a closed profile down tube, which allows for a lighter and morestable construction.
- Haibike Motor: Conquer steep ascents, “fly” overtrails, explore new frontiers andextend them: An extra strong power package — made in Germany — ensures the necessary power when you need it, with perfect modulation possible through the five custom assist modes. Together with the technology supplier TQ we developed a dynamic motor that is the most powerful mid motor on the market at the moment providing up to 120 Nm torque. Thanks to it’s patented transmission the motor offers extreme power and efficiency in a compact package.
- Haibike Chain Wheel: A specially constructed and designed Direct Mount chain ring is available with 38 or 42 teeth to give you an optimum cadence and transmit power to the drivetrain. The alternatting narrow wide tooth design helps to lock the chain to the chainring and stops your chain falling off over rough terrain.
- Haibike speed sensor disc: A newly developed speed sensor disc sends 18 signals per rotation of the wheel to the system and measures the speed 18 times more accurately than any other system available on the market.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour Raidon 34 LO-R air 140|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered aluminium mit Lenkanschlag Feimin FP-H858B Alloy 1,5" IS41/28,6 - IS52/39,8|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem 2 A-head JD-ST202A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components The Bar +++ DI2 Holes 780 JD-MTB479AH.7|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT5|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT4|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT54 HC-lever aluminium carbotecture|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX 11 Speed|
|Rims:||Rodi Tryp 35|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x110mm Formula DC-511|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ Steckachse 12x148mm Formula EHL148S|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 71-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 71-584|
|Seat Post:||Haibike Components TheSeatpost ++ aluminium patent 34.9 SP20T.01|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle 2058|
|Chainset:||Haibike XDURO forged|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 11 42|
|Pedals:||MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969|
|Battery (Wh):||630 Wh|
|User Interface:||Flyon The Display|
There are currently no customer reviews
Electric Bike Size Guide
Electric Bike Bike Sizing Chart
XXS - 13"
XS - 15"
S - 16"
M - 18"
L - 19"
XL - 20"
XXL - 21"
XXXL - 22"
Electric Bike Sizing Chart
Bike size (cm)
bike size (Inch)
4’8” – 5’1”
143 – 155 cm
44 – XXS
13” – XXS
5’1” – 5’4”
155 – 163 cm
48 – XS
15” – XS
5’4” – 5’7”
163 – 170 cm
51 – S
16” – S
5’7” – 5’10”
170 – 178 cm
54 – M
18” – M
5’10” – 6’0”
178 – 183 cm
56 – L
19” – L
6’0” – 6’3”
183 – 191 cm
58 – XL
20” – XL
6’3” – 6’5”
191 – 196 cm
60 – XXL
21” – XXL
6’5” – 6’9”
196 – 205 cm
62 - XXXL
22” – XXXL
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Electric MTB Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 48 months
Popular 0% finance
for 36 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you